Filing of "wavier of notice"

How do I file a notarized “waiver of notice” document?

My wife and I have been separated for over a year. I have received the complaint for divorce via certified mail, which I signed and sent back to her. I drafted a “waiver of notice” document to inform the court that I understand and acept the complaint. Document was notorized. How do I file this document? I went down to the court house yesterday (11th floor) with no success. The representative acted like she had no idea what I was referring too and would not let me file my “waiver.” This is a NO contest divorce. I would like to do my part to facilitate completetion of this divorce process, but I’m not sure what I did incorrectly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Paul

There is no so document. You may file an acceptance of service and waiver of time to answer. If that is the document you have executed, you may simply take it (or mail it) to the clerk of civil district court in the county where the action lies.