Filling out forms

I have just gotten all the forms to fill out, already stumped on page 1 of the complaint.
This is the sentence:
The ______________________ has agreed to file an Answer and Affidavit in Support of
___________________. No service of process is necessary at this time.

Question 1, Does defendant or plaintiff go in the first blank
Question 2, Does Final Degree go into the second blank?

I’m not sure what that form is for, so I’d need more information. If you want to represent yourself in court you may find Rosen Online a helpful resource. You can learn more here:

[quote=“Ryan Short”]I’m not sure what that form is for, so I’d need more information. If you want to represent yourself in court you may find Rosen Online a helpful resource. You can learn more here:

http://www.rosen.com/diy/[/quote]

It is “Verification required by both parties” is the title of the document.

In the ____________ Court for ____________ County, State of ____________
In re: The Marriage of: )
)
)
)
and ) Case No:
)
)
)
)
VERIFIED___________________________

1. This is a _________________________________________________________ between
    ___________________________ _, _______ ___, and __________________
    _________________________________________, ________________.

2. The ______________ is a resident of __________________ and has been for more than
    __________________ immediately prior to filing this _________________ and has resided in
    the County of ________________________ for at least _______________.

3. The ______________________ has agreed to file an Answer and Affidavit in Support of
    ___________________. No service of process is necessary at this time.

4. Neither party is currently on active duty in any branch of the Armed Services.

5. The parties were married to each other on _______________________________ in the
    state of _____________________ and have been separated since ________________________.

6. Choose one of the following:
    a. No children were born to or adopted by the parties of the marriage and none are expected.
    b. Th e re wa s / we re _________ ch i l d ( ren) born as issue to this marri age, to wit: (name and date of
    b i rt h )
    1.____________________________________________________________________________
    2.____________________________________________________________________________
    3.____________________________________________________________________________

7. The ____________________ seeks a Final ______________________on the grounds
    of:

8. Th e p a rties have made provisions for the division of their pro p e rty and payment of their
    joint obl i gations, they have signed a Marital Settlement Agreement and they are sat i s fied with those
    p rovisions. Their signed Financial Statements are at t a ched and incorp o rated by re fe re n c e. Each
    p a rty cert i fies that the Marital Settlement Agreement and Financial Statements we re signed without
    d u ress, fo rce or collusion. (The Marital Settlement Agreement is at t a ched and marked as Exhibit A.)

9. The ____________________________ hereby waives any rights to findings of fact and
    conclusions of law, a record of testimony, motion for a new trial, notice of entry of Final
    Judgment or Decree, and the right to appeal, but does not waive any rights to the future
    modification of any judgment or decree in this cause.

10. The marriage is irretrievably broken and any continuance of these proceedings will not
    result in a reconciliation.
    Wherefore, the _______________________________ respectfully asks and prays that the court:

11. Take jurisdiction of the parties and subject matter.

12. That a Final_______________________ be granted by the court dissolving the marriage
    between the parties.

13. That all of the terms and conditions of the parties’ Marital Settlement Agreement, which
    is attached, be approved and be incorporated, and made part of a Final
    ____________________, and that the court enforce the Marital Settlement Agreement.
    Regardless, the Marital Settlement Agreement shall survive.

14. That the court award the parties any other further relief as may be just and equitable.

Dated this __________ day of __________________, _________(year).

Wife’s Signature
Address:_____________________________

Phone: ______________________________
VERIFICATION
State of ______________________ )
County of ____________________ )
I,_________________________________, being duly sworn, depose and say that: I am the
Petitioner/Respondent in the within action for divorce; I have read the foregoing
Complaint/Petition and know the contents thereof; the contents of the Complaint/Petition are
true to my knowledge, except as to those matters therein stated to be alleged upon information
and belief, and as to those matters, I believe them to be true.

Wife’s signature
On ______________before me, _, personally appeared ,
personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the
person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me
that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by
his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the
person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
WITNESS my hand and official seal.
Signature
Affiant
Known ____ Produced
ID Signature of Notary
Type of ID __________________________
(Seal)

Husband’s Signature
Address:_____________________________

Phone: ______________________________
VERIFICATION
State of ______________________ )
County of ____________________ )
I,_________________________________, being duly sworn, depose and say that: I am the
Petitioner/Respondent in the within action for divorce; I have read the foregoing
Complaint/Petition and know the contents thereof; the contents of the Complaint/Petition are
true to my knowledge, except as to those matters therein stated to be alleged upon information
and belief, and as to those matters, I believe them to be true.

Husband’s signature
On ______________before me, _, personally appeared ,
personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the
person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me
that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by
his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the
person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
WITNESS my hand and official seal.
Signature
Affiant
Known ____ Produced
ID Signature of Notary
Type of ID __________________________
(Seal)
IF A NONLAWYER HELPED YOU FILL OUT THIS FORM THEY MUST FILL IN
THE BLANKS BELOW (fill in all blanks):
I (name of nonlawyer) ________________, nonlawyer located at (street)
___________________________________ (city)
(state) ____________,
(phone) ________________ helped (name) ______________________ who is the [4 one only]
__petitioner or __respondent, fill out this form.

Unfortunately, how to complete forms is beyond the scope of the forum.