Finances/Restraining Order

Last night my husband left home without letting us know where he is going,when he is coming back,the phone # I have doesnot work----is not reachable on his cell,dont know what he took with him,honestly have no clue as to what his intentions are.Have serious concerns about the safety of my two daughters,so didnt send them to school.I would like to get a restraining order.Please help as to what should be my next steps to protect assets and safety.I have a huge balance sitting in the chking acct…shd i go withdraw it???

Yes, you may go withdraw the funds in the account, and if you fear your husband will hurt you or the children you may go to the courthouse to file for a domestic violence restraining order. The clerk will have the forms you need and the instructions.