Order of protection


I am fearful what my husband will do and I am up at night in fear he will stab me in my sleep or try to abduct the kids and leave. He has been verbally and occasionally physical in the past. He is drinking and taking alot of # out of the atm. I have been confronting his behavior and he does not like that. Should I get an order of protection? (I am SAHM and I have an appt with you on friday and I am going to call you today to see if I can get in sooner.)


If you are in fear of imminent harm you may obtain a restraining order on your own. You can go to the courthouse in your county and the clerk will give you what you need to apply for the order.