Harassment from ex-wife


The only way to prevent someone from physically or verbally threatening you is to obtain a restraining order or no-contact order.

Lisa M. Angel
Board Certified Family Law Specialist
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, NC 27607
(919) 781-1741 direct voice
(919) 256-1660 direct fax
(919) 787-6668 main voice
(919) 787-6361 main fax
email: angel@rosen.com

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


Please help us. My husband was only married to his ex-wife for 6 months and we have been married a year. She and her family have been a constant form of harassment for almost 2 years. THEY WILL NOT LEAVE US ALONE!! I have a no contact order against the ex, but yet she continues on and on and now uses friends and family to harass for her. This monster has cost us approx. 50k in the last year. Yes, I said 50k…6 months of marriage!! My husband is a civil servant, myself as well. This woman has almost cost us our lives, our home, and to much else to mention. The justice system has failed us over and over. Please give me some advice. I need help.

Kasey d. zehnder