Help pls!


Dear melissa82:

Greetings. You should go to Child Support Enforcement and get the ball rolling there. Begin to look for a job, as you will need some support if you have no way to hire an attorney OR hire an attorney and have them negotiate for alimony for you. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

301 McCullough Drive Suite 510
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


ok so… i dont know what to do, i NEED all the advise i can get from anyone of you, even the smallest advise…

i have been a stay at home wife for 4 yrs and a stay at home mother for 3 yrs. I dont have credit, i am 23. I am needing to seperate, and the deatils are crazy right now, but i need to know whati can do… what i am suposed to do, what assitance i cn do, where i need to go and the first steps i need to take.

my hubby and i love each other but we are no longer in love, there is yrs of issues with us, and its just done and dead. I will never ever keep him froms eeing the girls, they are 3 and almost 2!
I need advise on what im suposed to do… i live in NC!

~Melissa Angell~