Hidden assets

My husband moved out last week. I don’t want this. I have fought tooth and nail to keep things together. I hate broken families!!! Can’t imagine our family not being together. Background: Husband has always handled finances. Very financially savvy and frugal. Makes more than three times my salary. Kids grown. One still college age. He travels, alot. Average 2 - 3 weeks a month. Don’t know what to expect. I worry he has been planning this for a very long time and has moved assets where they will not be found. I hate thinking this way, but he travels abroad next month. I have been told that if he has accounts overseas they are untouchable. I do not want to assume the worst, but people are warning me to protect myself. I don’t know how to do that especially without ruining any chance at reconciliation. I can’t believe he would do this, but…I don’t want to be the fool either.

Subpoenas can’t be issued unless litigation is filed. You will need to file litigation and then use the discovery process to get information about all bank accounts- specifically by using the request for production of documents.