Hope for reconciliation

my sister in law, and now my wife have both been romanced/compromised by the same business owner while having been in his employment.
I have instructed my wife she would need to stop her outside affair now in any hope for reconciliation.

My question would be,

I feel I now need to contact this home wrecker and demand all contact in any form with my wife stop now.

or would I be best suited taking her word on this fact - - AS,

In the event further divorce proceeding occur, would my having contacting him effect any claim of Alienation of Affection & Criminal Conversation.

In the event further divorce proceeding occur, would my having contacting him effect any claim of Alienation of Affection & Criminal Conversation

Your contacting the paramour would not have an affect on a future claim against him, but I do not recommend such contact as it could be perceived as a threat.

in the event, personal, digital or phone records show additional contact would there be an acceptable procedure I might follow to accomplish same. ?, something from ncga.state.nc.us possibly ?

I am not sure I understand your question.

I need to make it clear NOT to make any further contact with my wife. Your responce made clear IF I were to contact this man I would need to do this in a non-threating manner. I understand. Would there be a standard form, ie. some type of wording I can find on a legal/state website that I would outline my wording by that would make my point clear yet within the law.

No, there is no standard form.