How to file an answer to civil action for divorce


I’ve been served with a civil action for divorce. All i have to do is file an extension and/or answer/response to this summon by april 15th. I need more time to raise the funds to pay the attorney retainer fee. How do I file a response myself or are their attorneys that will file the answer for hourly rates? Help!


Many attorneys bill hourly, you may contact the our office for a referral.