How to I file an amendment to SA?

I have a separation agreement that includes child support that my ex and I both agreed to and signed. How do I file an amendment to it if I would like to change the amount of child support due to substantial income decrease? Is there a specific form I should use?

Look to your separation agreement to see exactly what is required to make a modification. In most cases you can at a written amendment to the separation agreement so long as both parties agree (and sign the amendment in front of a notary). If the parties don’t agree you’ll need to file an action for child support and go through the courts.