How to seperate?

IF YOU DECIDE TO SEPERATE THEN YOU SHOULD AGREE ON WHO SHOULD LEAVE BUT I WOULDN’T LEAVE (CAN BE CALLED ABANDONMENT)AND SHE CAN’T MAKE YOU NEITHER CAN YOU MAKE HER. I GUESS IT DEPENDS ON WHO REALLY WANTS TO SEPERATE,BUT WHOEVER STAYS THE CHILD SHOULD CONTINUE TO STAY AT THE MARITAL HOME.

Dear David,

If you do decide to separate, it is important to remember that any decisions about co-parenting are made by both of you. If you cannot agree, to what the separation would look like, in terms of custody, resolve to work this out before things get out of hand.

For your child

aS FAR AS WHAT THE AS WHAT THE DTHROM SAID HES RIGHT BECAUSE THATS WHAT I DONE, PUT EVERYTHING ON THE TABLE AND BE AS CLEAR AND PRECISE AS YOU CAN THAT WAY YOU CAN BOTH SEE WHAT IS WHAT BECAUSE ALL MARITAL DEBT AND PROFIT WILL BE SPLIT AND ITS POSSIBLE SHE CAN INHERIT DEBIT THAT IS TO MUCH FOR HER TO PAY AND THEN SHE WILL PROBABLY WANT TO COME TO SOME KIND OF AGREEMENT.

I work from home and our 3 year old stays here with me (father). Wife goes to work. I make twice as much money.
If we seperate she will do everthing possible to screw me.
She would want house, child, etc.
She couldn’t afford the house not to mention she would have to send the child to daycare 5 days a week.

I can afford to cover all expenses so that the childs life is unchanged. My job only requires about 5 hours of work per week so most of my time is spent with the child currently.

How to handle this before we actually divorce?