Husband will not move out of house

My husband said he wants a divorce and since I received a call from his paramore, I, too, want a divorce. My husband will not move out of the house. I have one minor child. How do I get him out of the house so the year can start?

There is no way to force a spouse out of the house. You can file an action for divorce from bed and board with accompanying claims for support and custody to get the court involved prior to the physical separation.