How do i get my husband out of the house


How do I get my husband removed from the home. I threw his stuff outside and locked him out of the house. He called the police and I was made to let him back in because his name is on the mortgage with mine. The police also stated if I contine to lock him out and they have to repeatedly come out they will lock me up for continueing to lock him out knowing he dont have to move. What grounds do I need to force him to move?


If you have the necessary grounds, you should file an action for divorce from bed and board. Depending on the jurisdiction, your judge may include in your relief that your spouse must leave the residence. You should have a consultation with an attorney in your area to determine your best course of action and likelihood of success on a claim.