I need Help, Alienation of affection settlement letter

I received a settlement letter out of the blue and I do not know what to do …it is very demanding and frankly very scary, I need advice…thanks

It sounds like you need a consultation. One of our attorneys would be happy to meet with you if you contact our offices.

Unless you’ve actually received a formal complaint, you are not being sued and do not necessarily need to take action. However, seeing a lawyer may be prudent. Do not answer the letter unless you speak to an attorney.

Yes, you have not yet been sued yet, but in my opinion, it’s best to be proactive: discuss the validity of the claim, discuss your options for courses of action, and reply to the letter before they file suit and it gets more costly.