I need help

Dear Ihavequestions:

Greetings. It sounds like you need a separation agreement with him. He cannot take out the engine from your car and he cannot withhold the marital property from you. If he does, the court can force him to turn over funds or property to you. I hope that helps.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney at Law
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
NCDivorce.com
919-787-6668

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

my husband and i will have been married for four years june 1st. He is in the army, and I am a stay at home mom. we just moved to nc in january. We have 2 children, one i that is not his birth child. He just came home from doing a year in korea in jan. Since we have moved here i have not been happy, all i really want to do is go back home(ky) for awhile to visit, but he will not allow that and says that if I want to go home that we will have to divorce. I dont work i worked for awhile while he was in korea but not now. We recently bought a home here. I am really unsure of what to do. He says if i leave he eont give me anything, we have three cars that are all in his name and that is really the main thing that i am worried about. Since we have bought are home we have ran up some credit card debt in his name, will i be liable for this, i have cards to which we pay with his money. He say if i get a car that he will take the engine out one car is not paid for which is our family car and i wont be able to afford the payments. Will we have to seperate for a year before we get a difforce. I need help all I do is sit at home all of the time I cant even carry on an adult conversation anymore my main anwser to most questions is I dont know. He doesnt like my friends that i do have he doesnt like my family, i’m really confuse as is what to do please any suggestions will be helpful thankyou.