I subpeona records from exwife employer

The records went directly to the court house. I would like to get a copy before trial. What do I need to submit to the court house to get a copy?

You can go to the courthouse and ask to view the records. You may or may not be able to make copies of the records, but at a minimum you should be able to review them at the courthouse.