If I am barred from the home and need to print

I am currently barred from the home. I left her my laser printer to use and I have nothing to use to print all the documents her lawyer wants. Will the cost of a new printer be part of community property and we divide the cost.

Anything you purchase after your date of separation is not considered marital property. Have you discussed the option of sending the files to the attorney electronically? As email attachments? You could also burn them to a CD or transfer them to a jump drive and drop it off at the attorney’s office.