Illegal out of country travel

Our parenting agreement specifies that my ex can take our kids out of the country for 1/2 of their winter school vacation. She has made it clear that this year she intends to take them for nearly all of the vacation against my will, and in breach of the order. What can I do to have her comply with the order before they leave the country in December?

If your wife is not adhering to the Agreement you may file a motion to have her held in contempt, and the court will order compliance. You could also file for contempt on the last issue you asked me about as well.

You cannot change the Agreement with a motion to modify unless you can demonstrate that there has been a substantial change in circumstances which affects the best interests and welfare of the children.