Inexpensive divorce?

There are “do-it-yourself” divorce kits at some of the local office supply places that some people on here have used. I do not believe that you are required to have an attorney file if you have the correct paperwork to file yourself. It would save a considerable amount of money…maybe someone else on here that has used one can tell you where to get them.
Good Luck!

If you buy the kit I will do it for you for $50, and email you the forms. It is very easy. The kit is less than $10, the filing is $100-$150. I did my own and I just did one for someone else. Email me directly for more info. I already have most of the forms electronically and just change the info to yours. You will still need the other forms in the kit though.

quote:
[i]Originally posted by alliecat684[/i] [br]I don't really have the money right now to file for divorce. I'm a single mom with a three year old son, not getting child support, so there really isn't much extra money to spend five or six hundred dollars on a simple uncontested divorce. We have already signed seperation papers. I am in Jacksonville, NC and I was wondering if anyone knew an inexpensive lawyer for an uncontested divorce.

You can use our free kit - rosen.com/ppf/Law/Divorce/ro … ticles.asp

Lee S. Rosen
Chief Executive Officer
Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
Rosen.com
(919)787-6668

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

I don’t really have the money right now to file for divorce. I’m a single mom with a three year old son, not getting child support, so there really isn’t much extra money to spend five or six hundred dollars on a simple uncontested divorce. We have already signed seperation papers. I am in Jacksonville, NC and I was wondering if anyone knew an inexpensive lawyer for an uncontested divorce.