Is there a way to move a case to another state?

My daughter and I moved to Alabama 2 years ago from Charlotte, NC. We have a court order that I go not agree with and tried to modify today and the judge wouldn’t hear of it. Is there a way to move our case to Alabama to have it heard there? We’ve lived there for 2 years and I have physical custody of her.

You should talk with an attorney in Alabama about filing a registration of the foreign (from NC) custody order.