Judgment Form


I have to include a statement on my Judgment form about resuming use of my maiden name. I am using the form from your website. What is the correct placement and wording of such statement? Also, do I have to include dates of marriage, separation, etc. or are the generalized statements already on the form sufficient? Thank you.


If you asked to resume your maiden name in the complaint, you may include in the judgment that you are allowed to resume your maiden name in decree section when you retype the form. Yes, you must include the specifics of your actual case in the judgment, the form is merely a guide and is not meant to be submitted in case. You may want to check the clerk’s office in your county to review the self serve divorce packets, many of which allow you to handwrite your information in a form provided by the county.