Legal access to house

My STBX will not allow me into our house. Will I be allowed to enter my house when we do equitable distribution to get my half? When, if ever, will I legally be allowed back into my house?

You may make a motion as part of a case for Equitable Distribution for entry upon land, and return to the home once the same is granted.

halfisminetoo –

From what I’ve been told (I am not a lawyer), injunctions to stop the sale of marital assets and orders for entry upon land in order to take your personal items and/or get an inventory for ED (in the case of dissipation of assets) are pretty easy to obtain.