Legal Malpractice

My children and I have suffered from legal malpractice since 2005. They continue to live in an abusive home with my ex.
I have so many court records that contradict one another. We need help very badly. I have 4 attorneys who quit after taking my money. I do not get alimony. I have a little income. But my kids are my main concren and are now over 18 and almost 14, both girls. They told my mother and I that they don’t want to go back to their father’s house. There is a lot of misconduct and I can’t seem to get any help. Please contact me with a reasonable priced attorney.

We would be happy to help you with your pressing legal issues. Please call and schedule a consultation and we can discuss the best way to proceed with your case.

The 18 year old is not required to go to her father’s house… she is an adult.