Medical Insurance for Child

When my consent order was done, my former spouse was paying the medical insurance for my daughter. This was used in calculating child support. She has now found out the cost is going up drastically. I found out that I can put my daughter on my insurance for basically the same amount she was paying. Can I just create a document that is notarized showing my former spouse now agrees to reimburse me for the insurance or do I need to get a revised consent order done and sent to a judge? Thanks.

Since you have an order in place already, I would draft another consent order and have it signed by the judge.