Child Support Order - health insurance

I was recently represented in court by a NC Child Support Enforcement attorney regarding a new support order. My ex wife did not show up and she was ordered to pay a monthly amount plus arrears. I was told in court that she would also be ordered to provide health insurance for my daughter. I just received the Order in the mail but am perplexed by the part that refers to medical insurance. The entire Order is very clear except #2 which reads: It is now therefore ordered, adjudged, and decreed that defendant has medical insurance available and was not ordered and shall not be ordered without further review of the court.

That is the only section of 9 sections that is written in all caps as to draw attention to it. I read this to mean that my ex has insurance but isn’t ordered to provide it for our daughter. Why would that be? I was told she would have to provide it. Everything I read on the CSE website says she should be ordered to provide it. I know that she has insurance available through her employer.

I contacted my case worker and left a message. She called back and left a message basically stating that she didn’t understand what my issue was.

Should I request a new hearing for insurance or…
In one week, I have a permananet custody hearing taking place. My ex wife has indicated that she will not be there to contest. So do I request a new child support hearing or simply request that the Judge, next week, put a provision in the permanent custody order stating that she must provide insurance?

I’m really confused as to why the child support order is stated the way it is stated.

I too am unsure of what your issue is, I would need to see the Order in its entirety.

I guess the question is this: Do you read the following to mean that my ex is not being ordered to provide health insurance for our daughter?

It is now therefore ordered, adjudged, and decreed that…
“Defendant has medical insurance available and was not ordered and shall not be ordered without further review of the court.”

This is the only portion of the order that mentions medical insurance and it’s unclear to me. It seems as though she’s not been ordered to provide it although I was told my my court representative that she would be required to provide insurance. The rest of the order deals with the monthly monetary support and payment of arrears.

I think the only interpretation of that language is that she does not have to provided health insurance.