My grandbabis


Dear estherp:

Greetings. You can help your daughter fight for custody/visitation rights and make a motion to intervene when she files for visitation rights. Good luck!

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

301 McCullough Drive Suite 510
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


I have been without my grandbabies for 3 years trying to seek and find them. I recently found them again and would like to get visitation rights. My daughter just recently got out of jail in January. She has been clean and sober since March. She became employed and is living right. She lost the children when she was in the streets doing meth, her husband got a divorce and custody angie never even showed up for the divorce. I haven’t seen them again. What are my options?[:(]