My Spouse has committed Adultrey

Dear caughtnact:

Greetings. Does your spouse earn more than you? Would you be entitled to alimony?

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

quote:
Originally posted by JanetFritts
Dear caughtnact:

Greetings. Does your spouse earn more than you? Would you be entitled to alimony?

Janet L. Fritts
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

My spouse does make more money than I do and has since our marriage . He has worked for a prominent company for over 26 years.

Thank you for responding.

Dear caughtnact:

Greetings. Then, you are entitled to alimony. You should not move out, but instead hire an attorney on his bill…meaning use a joint credit card or joint account. You should protect your rights. Do not take one more action until you hire an attorney! Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

I am going though the same thing but I have filed a AOA & CC I have a lot of on them keep all records and get a dairy going of times and dates the more you have the more it is going to good for your case if you need more info please ask I am no lawyer but I have done a great of reading and learning and now I am just waiting for the bomb to go off so far it has
bye

quote:
Dear caughtnact:

Janet L. Fritts
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

My dear caughtnact:

What are we going to do with you? We are going to have to teach you how to use the forum, aren’t we? Did you have a question?

Janet L. Fritts
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

What do you do when you know you have the best case for custody, wife has an elaborate affair, You find out she went to St Marteens on you bill when you were with your kids. She lied at the DV case, you can prove it… She’s pregnant with twins and doe not know who the father is… she’s a CPA that used your American Express Corporate Card to assist finance the affair(feloney), she holding the kids hostage over droping a AOA against the man shes building a 500,000 house with. ALl I need is a darn court date, I have all the neighbors, I have all the evidence, she even involved the kids into the affair, thats how she got caught at the time share, she took them.It’s been 115 days since she moved out and I have had my boys 9 nights…They have already gone over and picked out rooms while under construction… My boys are confused of what is going on… It’s child abuse… I want to have my final hearing on custody before the twins are born…Other than the lawsuit, is there a legal pc of paper that will keep him away from my boys until the divorce ? Sorry so long, venting but when your 5 year old is being told to start calling you by your first name, theres a problem

Dear gebjr:

Greetings. What has your attorney told you about a temporary hearing or ex parte hearing?

Janet L. Fritts
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

Hey Janet,
I was supposed to have the Temp hearing Thursday,the courts postponed it.I honestly think that she is going to wake up and I’ll magically be gone. Last night she had the nerve to tell me she wanted to be friends, then e-mailed me today to go mow the grass at the house that is being foreclosed on because the neighbors complained.(BI-POLAR) Like not being in the house 70 days last year on fake buisness trips and getting pregnant with twins is perfectly acceptable.WRAL wants to do a story on AOA from my point of view…(If she only knew that)She is not being reasonable about anything, she offered 50/50 with her as the primary but then she wants to move them to the new house with him, not a good idea.

Dear gebjr:

Greetings. I hate to hear about the difficulty you are having getting to hearing and with the foreclosure of your home. My advice is that you proceed with the divorce and the property division trying to salvage the property. I know that AoA claims seem like a great investment…but what good is the action if you have a foreclosure of your home - you lose a home and your credit. Good luck.

Janet L. Fritts
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

She took out second loans on both properties and is refused to pay them, Yep, I’m a smuck… During the affair that I didn’t know about I let her take the second loans out for lasor eye surgery, breast implants and paying her MBA, She took me good, her and him had a great plan…I just want my boys back, she thinks holding them hostage is good, I believe she is worried about losing them in court.She keeps sending them away when they track out to her parents, I have been reluctant just to go take them but my lawyer says it’s time…We have filed a motion for a pysch eval…( she’ll be upset this week) Chronic depression runs in her family and she never wanted to see someone for it…The twins, wow, another story…You seem nice Janet. Do you know Bert ?

Dear gebjr:

Do you mean Bert Diener? Or do you mean Bert from Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street? (I always used to love the way that Ernie laughed on that show!)

Janet L. Fritts
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

Yes, Bert is my lawyer… I saw him in court doing his thing while I was waiting to say " I would like a continuence please" He is great, I feel lucky our paths crossed…Janet - you do have a sense of humor…

quote:
My dear caughtnact:

What are we going to do with you? We are going to have to teach you how to use the forum, aren’t we? Did you have a question?

Janet L. Fritts
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

[quote]Originally posted by JanetFritts

My dear caughtnact:

Janet L. Fritts
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

Janet I am pretty user freindly when it comes to a computer not sure what I’m doing wrong.

Janet I’m concern that I may not have enough information if this divorce goes to court. I currently have copies of cell phone bills, calls made from cell phone, copies of flight arrangements for both parties, cash balance account information, savings account information, credit card information for some of the hotel stays. I think my husband is now more cautious of how he leaves bill and other evidence lying around.

Can you also recommend a good lawyer in the triad area?

Janet could you please refer me to the best attorney in the triad area?

Yes, I know Bert Diener. He used to work here with us. He is a great guy!

Janet L. Fritts
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

My husband and I have ben married for 18 years. I just recently found out that he has been having an affair with someone in another state. I have found a cell phone bill that has been purchased so that he can keep in contact with her. I have also found airline tickets that have been purchase for a trip they have planned. Several hotel bills have been found during the time he was supposed to be on a golf trip with a co-worker at his beach house. I lost my job of 12 years about 1-1/2 ago and decided to go back to school. I am currently working 2 p-t jobs. I can not afford to move out on my own at the moment. Desparetly seeking advice.