Name change


In reference to my previous post “name change” I forgot to mention that I am not divorced yet, only separated living in different residences…do I have to WAIT for divorce to get my name back? Raleigh NC


The only way you can use the form is if you wait until divorce. And yes, the process is easier and less expensive if you wait.