Name Change While Still Married

What is the procedure for changing back to my maiden name while still married?

I asked the same question about a month ago. Attorney did respond…you could go back and see the response,basically it’s a huge procedure and she recommended waiting till divorce…when I call courthouse about it the person I talked to said they would have to change my birth certificate, you know that isn’t right.

Yes, it is a lot easier to change your name in conjunction with the divorce. You simply need to take the following form to the clerk’s office where your divorce was granted with the $10.00 fee to get it entered.