New attorney

Notify your current attorney you want him to wothdraw from our case and he will file with the courts to do so. Then you can hire a new attorney. I am also in the process of doing the same thing.


What is the right way to go from one attorney to another when you are not happy with your current attorney? Is there a specific legal way or just professional?