New evidence for the judge..which form do I use?

My husband submitted falsified divorce documents to DFAS (Defense and Finance Service). He is former military and we are still legally married. We recently had our ED trial and he told the Judge I was not the beneficiary to his SBP. How do I file a motion to show the Judge that I am covered. Do I have to wait until the Judge completes the court order?

You have to file a motion for a new trial, and there is no set form for that. You must wait for the court order to be entered to file the motion.