No money for lawyer

My husband wants to leave me. I really do not care as he needs mental help treatment and has not gotten it for many years. We have been married for almost 28 years. I have no money for a lawyer. How can that be worked out?


You may work out an agreement between yourselves and execute a Separation Agreement without a lawyer. There are may sites on line, including this one that provide examples of Agreements. I suggest you read up on all issues in your case using this website, and watch the videos to get an idea of what you want from your soon to be ex.