No money for an Attorney

I left the workforce 10 years ago when we moved to Charlotte for my husband’s job.

Even though we agreed to try a collaborative divorce, he got angry and filed a divorce complaint. I don’t have any money for an attorney since we decided that I would leave my job and stay at home with our three children. I even left my MBA program so that he could take this new job.

What are my options for counsel?

You may be entitled to have the court order your husband to pay your attorney’s fees that you incur seeking support and child custody. I recommend that you at least meet with an attorney to discern your eligibility.