Out of state

My Ex is planning on taking my son out of state without my permission.
She has kept me from seeing him for the last few weeks, except for with her supervision, and now this weekend she is just taking him to florida with her parents to put her mother in a retirement home. This was not only suppoed to be time he should be comming to stay with me but time I could have at least gone to their house and seen him. there is no court order stating that I have to be supervised or no evidence to support that I should be. we have no separation aggreement but I did file today for temporary custody arrangement to make sure that I get to see my son. Can I stop them from going? also if I find out that his mom is not going what can I do?



She may take the child out of state unless there is a court order preventing her from doing so, this applies to her family members as well.