Parental Alienation

Listen to what you just wrote (I told MY DAUGHTER that I wil be writing HER MOM), HUMMM, anyway theres is nothing you can do unless you prove it but let me add if you was a important part of your daughter life then there will be nothing negative your daughter will believe from anyone.

The only remedy is to ask the court to modify custody under the assumption that it is harmful for the child to live in a hostile environment. It is possible that a court would modify custody, however a court will review all of the issues relevant to child custody.

Lisa M. Angel
Board Certified Family Law Specialist
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, NC 27607
(919) 781-1741 direct voice
(919) 256-1660 direct fax
(919) 787-6668 main voice
(919) 787-6361 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

My eldest daughter has just told me that her Mom has bad-mouthed me since the divorce (over 12 years ago) and continues to do so whenever she