Paternity Test

Last year, my spouse and I went to court for child support, but since we were working on rekindling our marriage no action was taken. However, court documents list me as the Father. This year, she filed for child support again and we are due in court soon. Recently, I discovered through emails that 8-9 months prior to the birth of each child my spouse was involved in affairs with different men. How/can I request blood tests in court to prove I am or am not the Father of both kids before I have to pay child support?

I know I married a winner.

Judges will order a paternity test if you ask them to, and show the reasons for your concerns.