Pss and child support agreement

Dear ccn1:

Greetings. What were you thinking by not evening appearing at your hearing? That was outrageous behavior on your side - regardless of whether or not you had an attorney.

Now, for child support, welcome to your new child support obligation. This cannot be modified for three (3) years or until there is a substantial change of circumstances. If there was some legitimate reason (like you were hospitalized and can prove it) that you were not at court, you may be able to get a new trial. Otherwise, you are stuck paying that amount.

Now, for post separation support, you are required to pay that amount until an alimony trial, so my suggestion is that you get an attorney and set the alimony hearing. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

I was not present for My PSS or Temperary child support Hearing I got papers wanting Me to pay 1100 pss —700 child support this amount is ourageous i didn’t have a lawyer what can I do readdress this issue[8]