PSS when expenses exceed income

Urgent: A judge ordered PSS based on unsubstantiated provably false allegations by the opposing attorney. I can substantiate that my expenses vastly exceed my income. What is the best way to convince the judge to vacate the PSS order, as I understand that can be done at any time, with or without a motion? Note – I failed to present evidence of the false “Findings of Fact” within the short time-frame mandated by rules 59 & 60 (rules won-out over truth).

To my knowledge, the only way to get an order overturned is through the use of motions through Rule 59 or Rule 60. I have never heard of a judge vacating an order without a motion. If you are unable to pay what is ordered, you can be brought back in for contempt.