Response to Civil Action Complaint

My wife and I are seperated (living in different residences). My wife filed a Civil Action Complaint against me wherein she misrepresented our marriage up to the point of our separation. In my response to my wife’s complaint is it appropriate for me to attach/include email correspondence between me and my wife spanning a period of 19 months to demonstrate the true nature of our relationship?

Thank you for your time

No, your answer should deny the allegations which you assert are untrue. The emails can be used as evidence in court.

Is there a particular form used to respond to form AOC-CV-100 Civil Summons Alias and Pluries Summons?

There is no form, you must file an answer, and counterclaim to the Complaint.