Restraining order against paramour

Can I file a restraining order against my husbands paramour in order to keep her away from our child? The paramour is supposedly an ex-hard-core drug user but I don’t want to risk my child being exposed to an inappropriate or possibly damaging situation.

Family court does not provide for a restraining order against such an individual, however you may file a harassment report with the police department if she is interfering with you or your child.