Harassment report against paramour

How do I go about filing a harassment report against a paramour & what actions on her part would be defined as interference with my child?

If she is harassing you with excessive phone calls, or dropping by uninvited you may contact your local police.

No, I mean in regards to her interfering with my child.

If she is harrasing your child in that manner you may contact the police.

Thank you so much Erin!

You are welcome. I wish you the best.