Salary determination

I am trying to determine CS as a judge would, but I do not know how much my ex actually earns. She also carries the health insurance for our daughter.

  1. How do I formally request salary and health insurance information from my ex’s employer?

  2. She has another child that lives with his father. How do I verify how much money is paid in their voluntary support arrangement?

You may request those documents though the discovery process if an action is pending. A request for production of documents should list which specific documents you are seeking. If the request is made according to the NC rules of civil procedure, she will have to respond within 30 days. I suggest you read the rules regarding discovery (NCRCP Article 5)