Separation Agreement

I have a SA with my first wife. In that document, I am responsible for paying 1/2 of the higher education costs for our daughter. I am currently paying $6000 a year towards those costs PLUS covering my daughter under my health insurance plan through my employer.

I am currently going through a subsequent separation with another wife ( yes, I know, what was I thinking about remarrying ) and I am filling out an ED affadavit.

Can I list the monthly contribution to my daughters education ( even though she is 18 years old ) in that ED affadavit since it is spelled out in my SA agreement with my first wife? Or will the court disregard those monies since she is not a minor any longer?

It is an expense. I would include it.