Seperation Agreement


Dear desi2000:

Greetings. You should retain an attorney to draft a separation agreement for you and negotiate the same with your spouse. After the separation agreement is signed, you generally separate and go where you want to go. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


How do i go about filing a seperation agreement? And after that where do i go?
Thank You[:X]