Sepparated wife enters my house at will

Change the locks(its that simple)

[:)] If you do not want her in the house change locks and have her locked up for criminal trespassing bet she wouldnt do that again [:D]
My treid and I told her the samething she never cameback so nice without

Dear nickbocc:

Greetings. You can send your spouse a letter concerning domestic criminal trespass, and change the locks. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

My wife and I were sepparated two months ago. She lives with my parents and will not establish residence. She comes and goes in and out of our house and takes anything she wants. I need to know how to stop this from happening. Can I prevent her from comming in the house?

Thank you