Small claims court summons

We are having an issue w/ the ex not paying bills which are owed but unfortunately she managed to put in ex husband’s name. Can we take her to small claims court over this? We have tried to contact her to resolve this but she ignores e-mails and phone calls and now bill is overdue. Trying to repair credit and this is not helping.