Soon to be abandoned

I was self employed but currently unemployed, in other words NO unemployment support. We have two children 4 and 8 and have agreed to separate due to her infidelity, when i find employment. However my wife hasn’t paid the mortgage in two months and says she isn’t paying another utility bill. She has nothing to lose, the mortgage and all of the utilities are in my name. She makes enough to pay every bill we have and has for several months. She just informed me that she is moving out, leaving me high and dry. All of the bills are past due. I don’t have the finances to hire a lawyer. What am i going to do? What can i do?

You need to file suit for equitable distribution, spousal support, child custody and child support immediately after she moves, you may also be entitled to have your wife pay for a portion of your attorney’s fees.