Spouse In Need of Help

Dear Robert Dean:

Greetings. Yes, if you have a case for alienation of affections you stand a chance of “teaching them a lesson” when you win. The lesson would be financial, but that often is the best teacher. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney at Law
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
NCDivorce.com
919-787-6668

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

6/10/04

This involve a third party who is involved with my mate and refuses to go away.

Are ther court cases involving alienation of affection that I can review for information on the topic. I seriously need help regarding a third party who insist on being involved in my relationship. Do I have grounds to carry this to court? Also, do I stand a chance of winning and teaching a lesson here? I would like to see this person made liable for thier actions/stupidity.

Robert Dean