Subpena financial records?

Can i do this prior to “going to c ourt” if I believe (and have proof) that my spouse is not willfully turning over ALL bank statements? I imagine I could easily get access to them if I filed for equittable distrubution but we’re not at that phase yet.

how do you subpena financial documents w/out an attorney? obviouslly both parties have to fill out a financial affadavit but that does me no good if opposing party has no problem commiting perjury :slight_smile:

There must be a pending court case to issue subpoenas. If you are pro se, the clerk of court must sign them for you.