Sue for Alimony after divorce

Can the ex sue for alimony after the divorce been granted months ago.

I’m sure Erin will respond, but I’m fairly certain that once absolute divorce is granted, alimony cannot be modified.

If there was no alimony claim pending at the time the divorce was granted suit for the same cannot be initiated now.